This holiday is a big one, filled with lots of food, friends, and fireworks. I know that with the excitement of these festivities can come with a little stress. Let me help you out by sharing some of my own 4th of July favorites including Lou’s Libations recipes, my playlist inspiration, and outfit ideas. If you take any of my suggestions please tag me in your posts @adorn512 and @adorn512shop, I’d love to see your wonderful celebrations!
Red, White… and Lou’s Libations
Along with being the founder of Adorn512, I am also the co-founder of Lou’s Libations: high-quality craft cocktail mixes in groovy little jars that serve up big flavor. What better way to spice up your Independence Day party than with delicious cocktails and concoctions? Try out my recommended recipes for a perfectly patriotic celebration. Sit back, sip, and enjoy!
Red, White, and Blue Sangria
Your Fourth of July BBQ will need some libations, and this cocktail brings the summertime sweetness to any spread.
Tiktok link: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8JxwRgY/
What You'll Need:
- Lou's Libations Caribbean Queen or Summertime Sangria infused with red wine
- Fresh cut strawberries, apples (without peel) and blueberries
- Optional: sparkling water
- Dump your Caribbean Queen or Summertime Sangria Infusion Kits infused with wine into a pitcher.
- Add more wine if needed. Feel free to experiment with liquor floaters for additional flavor
- Top with strawberries, apples and blueberries.
- Add sparkling water if needed.
Strawberry Party Popsicles
Who said popsicles are just for kids? These boozy fruit-flavored treats will cool off the adults at your Independence Day party after a hot day in the July sun.
Tiktok Link: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8JQPD33/
What You'll Need:
- A popsicle or ice mold
- Strawberry or berry-flavored juice
- Lou's Lemonade infused with vodka
- Start with popsicle or ice mold.
- Cut up strawberries and place in the popsicle mold.
- Pour in strawberry or berry juice (we used Gatorade). Leave room for the booze!
- Pour in your heart's desire of vodka-infused Lou's Lemonade
- Freeze overnight.
Boozy Watermelon Sticks
Feature the fruit of the summer with a boozy twist in this recipe. Swap your plain watermelon wedges for this fun and flavorful infusion which will be the new favorite dish at your 4th of July potluck.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 watermelon
- Southside infused with gin or vodka
- Cut watermelon into stick shape
- Pour about 1 cup of gin or vodka infused in Southside over the sticks
- Let sit for at least an hour in the fridge or overnight for best results
- Optional: Sprinkle with tajin or sal
Adorn on Aux
I’ve curated a 4th of July playlist just for you! Featuring classics like “Party in the USA” and “Firework” along with some of my personal favorites (of course including lots of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles), this will be the perfect soundtrack for your summer celebration. Jam out at your Independence Day party or whenever you feel unapologetically American!
Accessorizing like an American
What I love about creating a 4th of July outfit is that it is as simple as finding something red, something white, and something blue. I enjoy getting creative with accessories, like wearing our Sunbust studs for a spark of fireworks or sporting some patriotic colors in a minimalistic manner with our purse selection. I recommend visiting us in person to see our variety of star jewelry, patriotic clothing, and many other accessory options.